Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Hate Wait.

So I can't lie....this 2 week wait is killing me.

I want to stay positive yet I don't want to get my hopes up.

I want to "not" think about it but I can't help it.

So...I've come to an arrangement with myself:

In the mornings, I allow myself to be a little depressed with the thought that this treatment probably didn't work.

Throughout the day, I allow myself to think of the possibility of being pregnant.

By 8 p.m. I'm mentally exhausted and can't think about it at all.  I end up turning in early every night and I feel like it's because I don't want to be awake thinking about it. 

Does that sound crazy?

6 comments:

  1. No, that does not sound crazy.

    Your body has and is going through a lot of different things at this point. Your heart and mind are adding to the mix.

    Just know that we love you and you can call anytime since we don't do texting :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit... I just tried to comment you and I don't think it went through! Damn technology.. anyway... Hang in there! And Netflix Documentaries are great for killin time!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried commenting yesterday... you aren't crazy. You are strong, beautiful and brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! I know what you mean!! I'm a woman trapped in a man's body and it has me mentally exhausted 24/7!!! Only thing that gets me thru this cruel joke is singing Helen Reddy's, "I am woMAN!!! Hear me ROAR!!!" Try it it GF it just might help you!!!

    ReplyDelete