Friday, July 8, 2011

Operation Jellyman Kelly: Here we go again

DISCLAIMER: Any blog posts titled "Operation Jellyman Kelly" will no doubt gross you out. These posts will describe our current treatments for infertility...so if you have a weak stomach or don't know how you'd have a conversation with me in person after reading this....stop reading now. ; )

Well I must say....it has been absolutely wonderful for me having taken the last 3 months off from treatments.

No drugs.

No going crazy from the drugs.

No needles.

No ultrasounds.

No charting.

No false hope.

But alas....like all good things....it must come to an end.

IUI #3.....here we go again.



















Dr. T has doubled the dosage of all the drugs to see if I can produce more eggs this go round.  This IUI cycle will also be used as a test to see how well this dosage works so we have a good idea of how much I'll need to take when we go into our first IVF cycle.

First U/S was this morning and first dose of Clomid was this afternoon.

Headaches, mood swings and extreme bloating...here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Not fair what you have to go through, but I have no doubt you will succeed as you have all your other challenges in your life. Know we love and support you and Jody - HOOAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have written and erased so many comments in the last 10 minutes it's crazy... I hate when that happens.

    The most important thing is.. I love you!!!!

    Call me anytime day or night.

    ReplyDelete