I have every intention to do it...and then suddenly I'm napping instead of typing!
Aw the beauty of pregnancy. =)
So there's a LOT I need to catch up on so we're going to do this list-wise (I'll try to keep them in order):
1. I finally took a belly shot at 15 weeks pregnant. It took a lot of requests for this to happen. I honestly thought I'd be taking a photo of myself each week...but then I felt so....self-conscious! LOL! Anyhow, eventually I got over it.
2. I got a fantastic birthday present of baby turning 16 weeks old in my belly on my 32nd birthday! It was a fantastic day filled with good food, beautiful weather, Hanafuda in the park and family and friends (and a 16 week belly shot).
3. Got to see South Pacific at the Landmark Theater with Jody. It was amazing!
4. Got all Christmas shopping and wrapping completed.
5. Had a wonderful Ladies Cake-Night out with my dear friends!
6. Experienced our first warm Christmas in VA in many years! So warm that it allowed us to be outside...working on our top secret Christmas project....
7. We're going to be staying at our fabulous and favorite B&B for our 10 year anniversary this coming weekend! That's right! I've been lucky to be in love with my best friend for 10 years (actually longer) and I can't wait to celebrate by escaping to the Inn at Tabb's Creek.
I will absolutely try to be better at blogging in the near future!!!!
But for now....
I need a nap!!!!!