Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Drunken mysteries...

(April 12, 2008)

So last night I went out with the Jaycees again to Sharky's for some drinking and some pool.

I started the night with a long island iced tea then moved on to a long beach (same drink with cranberry juice instead of coke) and in the middle of that had a "sex with an alligator shot" which I don't recommend to anyone.

Needless to say, I had too much.

I remember playing some pool and laughing a LOT.

I remember taking pictures.

I remember being driven home.

I remember opening the front door and letting the dogs out.

I remember grabbing a glass of water and letting the dogs back in.

I don't remember anything after that.

I woke to the sound of barking at 6 this morning.

Apparently, I left my dogs outside all night. Luckily it was a really nice night (not cold, not rainy, slight breeze), I'm hoping it felt like camping for them. If they were barking trying to get in the house I completely missed it. Didn't hear it until 6 a.m.

When I got up to let them in I had only one thing on...my husband's underwear.

This is mostly funny to me because my husband is out of town.

Our heater was on too. I have no recollection of ever turning this on.

I grabbed a robe and followed a trail of my previous night's outfit all the way to the door.

Let the dogs in and headed right back to bed.

When I woke again at 10 a.m. I trudged into the kitchen to put a pot of coffee on. I must have had the same idea last night...because the earrings I had been wearing the night before were in the coffee pot. IN the pot.

Ah drunken mysteries....

No comments:

Post a Comment