Monday, February 22, 2010

I don't like goats

(December 7, 2007)

My fear of goats set in when I was a child and my family and I went to a state fair and I became trapped in the petting zoo area.  I say trapped because there was literally no way for me to get out.  And I was afraid because there were tons of goats cornering me, hoping I had something for them to eat...when it turned out I didn't have anything for them to eat, they took out their frustration by head-butting me.  All of them.  Head-butting me at the same time!  I was terrified.  Their eyes were red with anger and I never wanted to be near a goat again.

My mother-in-law recently purchased a pair of goats for her farm land.  They're quite cute and I'm slowly trying to get over my fear of them by spending little amounts of time with them here and there.




















Did I mention they have a few chickens too?

No comments:

Post a Comment