Monday, February 22, 2010

Soup and movies

(December 24, 2007)

I got sick last week.

I needed to clear this thing up quickly as my best friend and my little brother will soon be making their way here for the holidays.

So this weekend I turned my phone off and holed myself up in the house with soup, tea and movies.

It was wonderful. =)

I watched the entire trilogy of Pirates and Lord of the Rings....even got a few holiday movies in (Elf and Love Actually).

I did some chores when I felt up to it, but for the most part, I just vegged.

Now....I feel 100% better and ready for my visitors!!!! =)

On another note: I love my husband so much. =) I looked so haggard all weekend (messy hair, swollen nose, red watery eyes, frumpy clothes, etc.)...and he still told me I was beautiful. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment