Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I got a free psychic reading... =)

(March 27, 2008)

Here's the post I got from a self-proclaimed psychic:

"I am a self-proclaimed psychic. Mostly I interpet dreams for people, but when I saw your post (marathon weekend photos) I had visions which I must share with you. The flying Dragon and the Greek God Neptune means you will soar spiritually and prosper financially if you live somewhere surrounded by water. The turtle that Neptune clutches means that you are watching over someone younger, but very close to you (possibly a close friend or family member) who is connected to turtles or pets. Last and most importantly, the picture of you standing in front of the octupus means that you want to move forward in your life, but like the many legs of the octupus there just as many reasons holding you back. Folks say my visions are 80% true, but it is ultimately up to you to use your KNOWLEDGE and take whatever ACTION to make them become REALITY. Good luck on your JOURNEY...it looks like an adventure straight out of a story book tale. Please do not try to contact me because this will disrupt my KARMA. Thank you for understanding."

LOL!  Thanks for the reading mystery psychic!

No comments:

Post a Comment