Monday, February 22, 2010

Halloween catch-up

(October 29, 2007)

Now that I know Mocha is going to be OK, I feel comfortable in revisiting the good parts of our Halloween party.















Obviously, my husband (we shall call him Norm) was a pirate and I was some kind of wench. =)

Before the party started I got numerous calls from people saying they weren't feeling well all of a sudden....it's crazy how many people don't feel well so suddenly on a rainy night. =)

About half of all those that RSVP'd actually showed.

Surprisingly, it was still a good turn out.

Not surprisingly, I didn't take any photos when we had EVERYONE at the house because I was busy being a hostess. =)

We had a crazy mix of people. Some of my friends, some of my husbands friends, some of his co-workers, most of his family, etc.















We had tons of beer and tons of mixers so my sister-in-law and I decided we wanted to make some kamikaze's. =)

I love the kamikaze shots, but we were trying to make the martini. Well...in the end....it tasted like we were drinking martini-sized shots...which was great! =)

It was raining the entire night, but that didn't stop us from going outside and warming by the fire we started under our car-port. It worked out quite well actually. =)















We played a film festival game where we divided into groups and had to use a specific amount of props to make our own Halloween films....we were half-way into that when Mocha was injured.

I have some pretty good video of it, but due to the alcohol and levels of intensity involved in the shooting process, I've promised all parties I would not upload any Halloween footage to the internet. =)
All in all...the night was good...aside from me feeling like I killed a dog.

We had a few people spend the night and on Saturday morning I made a big breakfast spread while watching Saturday morning cartoons.

It was good.

Breakfast casserole, Hawaiian sweet bread French toast, toasted croissants with jelly, etc.

Man, I'm salivating just thinking about it again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment