Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Start

(August 29, 2009)

It's moving day.

I had a much harder time getting out of bed this morning...

then I realized Gridge would be disappointed in me if I didn't get on with it.

I continued packing before the family came over to help us move.

I went outside for something and almost stepped on a HUGE slug!

















Another sign from Gridge?

He LOVED playing with slugs in Hawaii.

By the end of the day we'd finished moving all the furniture and big items to the new house.

My husband and Kea and I were surrounded by family and friends...

together they helped push us forward to a new start....whether they realized it or not.

I'm so thankful to have these people in my life.

All in all....a very bitter-sweet day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment