Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meet Kozy...

(April 17, 2010)

It's been about 8 months since I lost my baby boy.

I've been lonely.

I know that sounds ridiculous considering I have wonderful friends, an absolutely amazing husband and a baby girl...but Kea (baby girl) has always been my husbands dog.

Gridgery (my baby boy) was always mine.

The equilibrium in the house has been off since Gridge died.

We always had a dog (each of us) to play with, hug, walk, etc.

It's so, so different with just three of us.

I'd been entertaining the idea of getting another puppy for a few weeks now.

I know in my heart I will never, ever have what I had with Gridge, and that I will never, ever find another Gridge....but I need to love something again.

My husband was apprehensive of getting a new puppy, especially in our brand new house (with carpets still intact).

So we compromised.

I'd like to introduce you to the new addition to our family...

Meet Kozy.


















He's a 3 year old male boxer that needed a good home.

And he's trouble....























but a little trouble is exactly what I need right now.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment