Sunday, July 11, 2010

Peanut butter jelly time....or not....

(June 25, 2009)

I had a frustrating day at work yet still decided to go grocery shopping on the way home.

First mistake.

While loading said groceries into my car, a jar of peanut butter fell out of one of the bags. I didn't dive for it before it rolled under the parked car next to me.

Second mistake.

The jar of creamy, reduced fat peanut butter rolled all the way under the CENTER of the car parked next to me...just out of reach.
















I was in work clothes.

There was no way I was getting down on my hands and knees for peanut butter.

I also didn't know how long it would take for the owner of the vehicle to finish shopping, so I didn't wait around.

Third mistake.

Got home, unpacked groceries and then had a hellish craving for a PBJ sandwich.

Frick!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment